Registration deadline is Aug 31st. It is very important to be registered so we know how many coaches we need to find, and avoids the $200 late fee charge.
This is for our first session which is late September to Christmas only. There will be another payment for January - March which has not been determined yet.
U5 - at this time we are not running a program for 2016 kids.
Please email Kyle Ferguson if you are interested as we may start this age group later in the year. [email protected]
– 2014 & 15 kids – MUST
be able to skate to play
– 2013 kids (Tyke)
– 2012 kids (Novice)
hours of ice over 2 weeks.
total – 2 x $85 per payment
U11 – U18
2 hours of ice per week – shared practices for the most part. Games to start in early-mid October.
$300 total – 2 x $150 per payment
Payment process - ONLINE PAYMENT IS NOT OPEN YET, WE WILL ADVISE ONCE IT IS.
Sept 15th - 1st installment due
Oct 15th - 2nd installment due
Ice times for all age levels will be 50 minutes.
Our timeline for being back on the ice is late September. TO BE CONFIRMED at a later date.
Return to Play plan
A formal plan will be sent out to our association once our "Return to Play" plan is approved.
These are the highlights:
- Come dressed to the arena, dressing rooms are available for 15 minutes prior and 15 minutes after practice
- You can put on your skates, gloves and helmet in the dressing room.
- No parents allowed in the arena (U11 age group and above). Limited parents allowed for U7, U8 and U9.
- Drop off at the front door for check in, leave through one of the exits by your change room.
- Water bottle station is closed, bring a full water bottle.
- Teams will be selected by a committee including the coach and members from our executive.
- This is based on last year's team and skill level.
- Teams will consist of 9 skaters and 1 goalie, games will be 3 on 3 to start.
- 1st 4-6 weeks will be practices until we get a game schedule with our "Bubble" teams.
- Practices will be shared ice for all age groups.
- Maximum of 30 people on the ice at one time, this includes players and coaches.
- A manager will be at the door for your team conducting health screening.
Notes for parents & players
MFMH is taking this situation very seriously and any person or player who does not follow the guidelines and rules set out will be asked to leave the association with "NO REFUND".
There is ZERO TOLERANCE for anyone who mistreats a volunteer or coaching staff, we are all doing the best we can to get our kids back on the ice safely.
Parents will need to be comfortable with dropping off players and not entering the building.
There will be NO REFUNDS for the first session so please ensure you are comfortable with our format before confirming your registration and paying.
Once our "Return to Play" plan is approved it will be sent out to everyone in the organization and posted on our website.
We have established a "Return to Play" committee, and if you have any questions, please reach out to us directly:
Amy Parker - 519-570-5048
Kyle Ferguson - 519-321-9702
Kevin McRobb - 519-323-8111
Amanda Rice - 226-991-0091
Jamie Mousseau - 519-590-7272
Greg Henderson - 519-323-7098
Anson Lewis - 519-323-7165
We look forward to getting the kids back on the ice safely!
Please reach out to any of us with concerns or questions.
Thank you......the "Return to Play" committee and MFMH Executive