Players moving to Mount Forest and wishing to register with MFMHA, who have played hockey previously with another OMHA centre, must complete the following form:
Players who have played outside the OMHA, need to complete the following form:
The following documents must accompany the form:
- official confirmation of school enrollment.
- letter to school authorizing OMHA to check on and confirm school enrollment.
- copy of a fully executed rental agreement, registered transfer of ownership, or agreement of Purchase of Sale.
- copy of parents updated drivers license.
- copy of utility or smaller bill ( ie. Hydro, cable, phone) showing the parents name and new address
- if applicable, an executed copy of any relevant separation agreement, custody order or divorce decree.
These documents are requirements of the Ontario Minor Hockey Association to complete a transfer.