Player Transfers (Mt Forest Minor Hockey Association)

PrintPlayer Transfers

Players moving to Mount Forest and wishing to register with MFMHA, who have played hockey previously with another OMHA centre, must complete the following form:


Players who have played outside the OMHA, need to complete the following form:


The following documents must accompany the form:

- official confirmation of school enrollment.
- letter to school authorizing OMHA to check on and confirm school enrollment.
- copy of a fully executed rental agreement, registered transfer of ownership, or agreement of Purchase of Sale.
- copy of parents updated drivers license.
- copy of utility or smaller bill ( ie. Hydro, cable, phone) showing the parents name and new address
- if applicable, an executed copy of any relevant separation agreement, custody order or divorce decree.

These documents are requirements of the Ontario Minor Hockey Association to complete a transfer.