Nov 05, 2020 | Amy Parker | 770 views
Hockey Update - November 5th
A few updates for our association:
– we are working on submitting team Rosters. On approval of those,
coaches will be contacting other coaches in our “Bubble League” to
schedule games. The game season will be 5-6 weeks.
will be no Gate Fees this year.
will have to volunteer to do the timekeeping (don’t stress, it’s easy)
4) 1 family member per child will be allowed to watch the games.
5) Parents are allowed in 5 minutes prior to the game starting, the new Covid health screening must be done prior to coming into the arena. Sign in at the front, go upstairs and then leave immediately following the game. Please remember to social distance while you are watching, masks must be worn.
6) This is for games only, practices still remain as is.
7) The 2nd part of our season will be from January 4th – March 14th. U7, U8 & U9 will be $150, U11 and up is $250. More information to come on payment methods. Due date for this payment is January 15th.
8) We are working through the details on how the 2nd part of the season will look. Please stay tuned.
Thank you to everyone for following the Covid Guidelines. By doing this, it’s allowed our kids to stay safe and play a sport they love.