Aug 30, 2021 | Amy Parker | 818 views
Hockey Updates - August 30th
A few updates for everyone:
1) Hockey will start the week of September 7th, please watch the website for the schedule. It should be posted by Wed Sept 1st.
2) Last week for the 4-Wheeler/Smoker/Beef fundraising tickets - contact an executive member or message us through our Facebook page. Draw is September 4th!
3) Covid protocols will remain very similar to last year:
- Come to the arena dressed if you can, and only 15-20 minutes before your practice.
- Enter through the front door.
- Covid screening and tracking will be done at the door for all players and parents.
- Maximum of 10 kids per dressing room.
- Parents are allowed in the arena this year but must wear masks and practice social distancing.
- Players leave through the exits by the dressing room, parents leave through the nearest exit.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE OUR KIDS BACK ON THE ICE!!