OMHA and OWHA policy rules
Effective September 27, 2021 (update from OWHA), all "Affected
Persons/Players" playing hockey in the MFMH organization must be
This policy applies to the following Affected Persons:
* Players born in 2009 or earlier
* Team Officials (Coaches, Trainers and Managers, etc.)
* Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers, etc.)
* Instructors (third parties engaged by Associations or
Teams to provide specialized instruction (e.g., power skating, goaltending
coaching Township of Wellington North Policy Rules - to enter the Mt Forest Arena
To further protect those who face the highest risk from COVID-19 and the Delta variant, the Ontario Government mandated that "As of September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access the arena.
This approach focuses on higher-risk indoor public settings where face coverings cannot always be worn". The Township of Wellington North supports this approach and will follow all guidelines as set out by the Province of Ontario.
The following are currently exempted from these requirements:
* Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a valid note from a Registered Physician or Nurse Practitioner only until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccination certificate.
* Children under 12 who are currently unable to receive the vaccination due to age restrictions will also be exempted from these requirements
For all players born in 2009 or earlier, coaches, coaching staff, volunteers, officials - please submit a copy of your second vaccine certificate to Amanda Cailes [email protected].
Deadline for submissions is October 3rd as we can't Roster teams without the proof of vaccination.
If you have only received one dose, and have the 2nd dose scheduled, please send a copy of your first dose and when the scheduled appointment is for your second dose.
All vaccinations should be complete by October 17th if able.